- Monday | April 25, 2022 to July 11, 2022
- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Whitemarsh Valley Country Club
Four days. Three courses. Two People. Meals. Drinks. Swag. Caddies. $1000.00 AMEX Gift Card. Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill, and The Links at Spanish Bay. The drawing will be on July 11th at Simon Says Golf. Only 200 Tickets will be sold. The winner does not need to be present to win. Thank you to our sponsor Wilkie Lexus for making your golf dreams come true.
- Two (2) Tournament participants will compete in the 2022 Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship for a $100,000 charity purse. The tournament is scheduled for December 7-11, 2022.
- Tournament participants will receive a hospitality package including meals and golf fees. The included golf fees are only for the 3-day, 54 hole tournament, and 18 holes per day using Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill, and The Links at Spanish Bay. Club or touring professionals and Lexus affiliates are not eligible to participate in the National Championship and current verifiable handicaps are required.
- The host hotel for all participants will be The Inn at Spanish Bay, and all hotel reservations must be made by contacting a Lexus Champions for Charity representative. Simon’s Heart will provide a $1000 stipend to the winner for airfare and hotel accommodations.
- There will be several hole-in-one opportunities to win Lexus automobiles. Each tournament participant will receive a gift bag upon registration.
Since 1989, the annual Lexus Champions for Charity golf series has raised over $452 million for charity causes. The golf series begins with over 195 golf tournaments held at golf and country clubs around the U.S., and culminates in a three-day championship tournament at Pebble Beach Golf Links, Links at Spanish Bay and Spyglass Hill. Simon’s Heart is one of the select charities chosen to participate by Wilkie Lexus.