Electrical Misfire Cause of Death

MYFOXNY.COM – Robert Throo, 23, grew up on Long Island, attended college in Virginia and was a star athlete. Over the weekend, Robert suddenly collapsed in an elevator in a hotel in Manhattan and died.

Now Joanne and Fred Throo and their daughters are dealing with the unimaginable — the death of their son and brother.

Robert, a James Madison University graduate, was in town to visit family and also attend a surfing competition in Long Beach, N.Y.

Doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center told the Throo family that an electrical misfire in Robert’s heart caused his death. But his parents say he was an all-around athlete — a baseball star at East Islip High School — and never had a heart condition.
Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/young-man-sudden-death-electrical-misfire-in-heart-20110906#ixzz1XEOYrGWY

Comments are closed.